SHiFT is looking for an experienced evaluation and research lead to work with us on an ambitious evaluation programme that is central to the success of the organisation.
3-4 days per week
£35-42k pro rata
SHiFT enables children and young people to escape the damaging effects of crime through the support of a skilled practitioner with time to do whatever it takes to create sustained change and a positive future.
SHiFT is looking for an experienced Evaluation and Research Lead to work with us on an ambitious, multi-year evaluation programme that is central to the success of the organisation.
Join us and be part of building a charity that is helping young people untangle their lives and change their futures
The Research and Evaluation Lead will:
- Work closely with our consultancy evaluation partner to ensure our comprehensive evaluation process is successfully designed and implemented.
- Design, develop and manage SHiFT’s internal data collection and quality assurance systems across the 5 pilots we are launching.
- Ensure the organisation’s thinking and work is aligned with the latest research and best practice and with insight from our own services.
You will bring the following attributes to this highly fulfilling role:
- A successful track record in a monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) role, ideally within the not-for-profit sector.
- Thorough understanding and experience of data analysis, data systems and research methodologies.
- Passion and commitment for the organisation and the people it will help, coupled with the attention to detail and tenacity to ensure the success of our research, evaluation and impact work.
Within the UK youth justice system, black children and young people are acutely overrepresented. This is especially true in London where SHiFT is piloting its first programmes. It is essential for the quality of our work and the children we work with that our team reflects the individuals and communities they serve, and therefore we actively encourage black applicants to apply for all SHiFT roles.
To apply: Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date: 9.00am on Wednesday 17 March 2021
Interviews: 22nd or 23rd March 2021
For more information:
Look at our website www.shiftuk.org
Please feel free to contact [email protected] or 07968 278315 to discuss further.